Friday, April 10, 2009

Sammy Sighs

As you read this, we should be on the road to visit Sophie and Ruger. Well, also Tina and Adam. I am really excited that I get to go and don't have to be left behind. I just hope Sissy behaves in the car. Mom said it is going to be a long drive!

She made us take baths and all that jazz too on Thursday night. I don't understand that, I thought we were going to wild, wonderful Wyoming. She said if we were going in the car we needed a bath. And she was telling us how we have to mind our manners and all that jazz too. Geez. And, then she was cleaning house and taking out trash and all kinds of stuff. That didn't make any sense, no one will even be here? I don't understand Mom at alll

Oh, well....we are excited to go see where Sophie moved to and see all the sights. I think we will have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment