Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Another Day in the Life...


Why is it when you get older that you don't wear the same size shoes as you used to?

Why is it that your eyes start to be more vision impaired?

Why is it that after you eat the wrong food, that tasted so good, you feel like your chest is full of acid?

Why is it that you feel young inside still?

Hmmm....I went to the eye doctor yesterday, and as I suspected, my eyes had gotten worse. I figured as much. I have to get new glasses, which, of course is quite a dilemna. Last time, Tina picked them out for me. So, I may bring some to work and do a fashion show and take votes? I don't know....I thought about these cute funky ones, but these other, more subtle ones, seemed to just fit. We'll see. I also know when I buy shoes, they are 1/2 size bigger than I used to wear? If I keep losing weight, will my feet shrinnk? So many things to ponder....

No comments:

Post a Comment