Sunday, April 19, 2009

Blog Revelation

I had an epiphany today while browsing through some blogs here and there. I always feel like I have a lot to say about life, culture, current issues, music, likes, dislikes, daily happenings, gardening, boys (lol), although focusing my writing only about working out and eating healthy etc... isn't really "fun". I constantly feel like I am limiting what I say. I'm not enjoying writing this way. It basically is what it is, literally. I like when I take a good gym class or go for a bike ride and write about the experience, but to tell you the truth, I am bored. Bored with trying to limit my posts to my healthy decisions, because some days are active, healthy and inspiring, but others I just feel like writing. period. Devoting each and every post to my "healthy" choices and doting on which ones I didn't make, I find I become obsessive with it, feeling guilty when I do not follow through. Being fit & working out etc... is a big part of my life, more now than before, but I have lost a lot of creativity in writing each day just focusing on healthy decisions I make or don't make day in and day out.

Enough rambling. The bottom line is, this is my blog, and I am not going to limit my content anymore just to center around diet and exercise. So many other aspects of my life contribute to my healthy path both mentally and physically; my friends, family, writing, reading and music contribute as well. I want to share deeper writings than my food and exercise choices. My life is full and I intend on filling this blog with all I love. Primadharma will still be a blog about "one path" to a healthy lifestyle, but a wider path filled with posts on life, love, happiness, and the daily questions I feel all 20-somethings get day in and day out. When it comes down to it, that is what life is all about.

Phew. That was long but makes me happy. I look forward to writing each day and start using this little page in the vast blogworld as my creative outlet:-)
Erin

Meditation of the Day
Journal writing is a voyage to the interior - Christina Baldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment