Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Last Week

I think Sammy mentioned to you all that I had gone on a road trip. My friend, S, and I went to Kearney for a workshop. It was a good workshop, and driving with her is always a lot of fun. We seem to find lots to talk about. I enjoy the time together!

Anyway, since I usually post pictures of our food, I wanted to post our meal for you. (This is largely due to the fact that we dont' have any fun places to eat here at home!) We ate supper at "The Venue" which is at the Holiday Inn there. MIND YOU, we did work out at our motel first! (Aren't you all proud of us???)

We both ordered the same entree:

(Seafood Rosetti ...I think that was the name!) The grilled salmon was to die for!

We shared a dessert....some kind of wonderful cheesecake...(NOW REMEMBER, we had worked out.... and we SHARED!)

For my drink, I had a wine flight...I tried a Pinot Noir flight. It was quite tasty. Not too much wine, so I was good on that one!

We also attended this big purse fair. We were really excited and had a lot of fun picking out new purses. Purses seem to be my downfall lately. My husband said "another purse"???? Oh, well, I didn't have one this color. Don't you love it???

No comments:

Post a Comment