Sunday, April 19, 2009

Anne Hathaway believes in the "perfect" Man

Anne Hathaway believes in the "perfect" man. The actress Anne Hathaway - who split from long-term boyfriend Raffaello Follieri last year after he was accused of fraud - insists Anne Hathaway is over her heartbreak and still believes in true love.

Anne Hathaway, who is currently dating actor Adam Shulman, said: "I think the perfect partner exists, of course I believe so. I know he's somewhere.


"My prince charming is kind, patient, has a sense of humour and rescues me from the dizzy, frenetic, fast-paced rhythm of this life."

Despite Anne Hathaway's successes, the Oscar-nominated star admits Anne Hathaway still
struggles to feel like Anne Hathaway belongs at prestigious events.

Anne Hathaway explained: "The Venice Film Festival was a wonderful moment for me. At these events, I always feel like a little girl playing dress-up. I kept expecting that at any moment, someone would come up to me and say, 'How did you get in here?' and throw me out."


Actress Anne Hathaway poses at the West coast premiere of the documentary "Valentino: The Last Emperor" at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) in Los Angeles April 1, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment