Friday, April 3, 2009

Megan Fox wants to show something different

The Transformers actress Megan Fox said that she hates being seen as a sex symbol. Megan Fox is regularly voted the world's sexiest woman but wants to be known for Megan Fox's acting skills rather than Megan Fox's stunning looks.

Megan Fox told 'Empire' magazine: "You can't be a sex symbol 24 hours a day. I can't be a professional celebrity or a professional sexpot. I can't do that to myself. I just want to work and make the right choices, and study and develop as an actress. I don't want to be on the cover of every magazine that exists.

It's my job to show people something different." Although she is keen to distance herself from sexy roles, it was recently revealed Megan Fox is tipped to be the next Lara Croft in the new 'Tomb Raider' movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment