Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lost in TechnoLand


I signed up for Twitter about a year ago.  Then, I decided I couldn't figure it out.  We had been discussing it the other day, so thought I'd give it a new try, and did figure out how to Twitter from my phone.  But, I can never usually think of anything fun to "twitter".   We'll see how it goes.

Then a few weeks ago, I had to become a Facebook member to view some photos of my grandson's vacation, so I made an account and logged in.  I hadn't thought much about it, but 
thought I'd log in tonight and take a gander.  I found several people  from my old high school to be "friends" with, along with some family members.  So, I invited them to be friends.  Within about five minutes I already had four friends.  Ha.   So, we'll see how that goes too....

I don't know if I will be able to keep up with those, because I do like to blog the most of all of it...I still think writing is my therapy.  But, hey, thought I'd see what all the facebook twitter blog techno nerd stuff was all about.   One of my friends said I was a techno goddess.   Uh no...I am a techno novice...ha!   

No comments:

Post a Comment