Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Night at the Flicks

Yesterday was a long tedious day, and my friend, S, asked if I wanted to go to the movies. I first thought, no, I just want to curl up and veg. But, I thought, maybe OK. I thought I was going to have to help hubby with a fixit project as well, but he was all done. So, my night was free. So, after exercise class I went to see "17 Again" with my friend, S, and another gal. I am so glad I did, it was such a great break, and we laughed our pants off in spots. I think there was only the three of us in the whole theater!??? But, I noticed another group of 3 or 4 in the back finally, but then they were gone when we left already....so who knows? It was so nice to just relax with friends and laugh. Parts of the movie were dorky, but most of it was just enjoyable and some of it, like I said, laugh your pants off funny!

And, if I were a teenager, I'd have a poster of Zac Efron on my wall.....

No comments:

Post a Comment