Saturday, April 18, 2009

Crazy days, but they make me smile

Sorry for the long hiatus! I have been crazy busy this week with getting stuff together for Canada, celebrating my birthday (it's actually April 28th, but I'll be in Canada), and visiting friends. I start work next week at a cute coffee shop on L.B.I. too. It's funny how I am actually so excited to work there, (actually ANYWHERE) at this point. My bday out was accompanied by one to many shots, but it was my "mock" celebration lol. Next week, I am going out to dinner with the fam to my favorite place "Mud City Crab House", then in Canada, I am pretty sure I'll be eating whatever concoctions my dad creates on his little stove.

The "healthy lifestyle" has been touch and go this week, some days I've felt great, but my workout has been on hold since Monday due to all of these crazy days. April is always jammed packed for me.

I lost another 2 pounds, woohoo! I really don't know how exactly, but I feel like with all the strength work with cardio definitely has helped. Changing up your routine really works!

I am off to Philly tonight to celebrate my good friend Charlene's bday and I'll get to see a lot of my college friends I miss so much. I love reunions with them, and I always feel like I am back in college when we are all together. We are going to have lunch at an outdoor place by the river... It's beautiful outside today.

All in all, these days have been crazy but in the midst, I am feeling good. Moving home was hard, leaving Colorado was harder, but days where I spend time with the ones I love, I feel like it was worth it in the end....

Have a great weekend!!

Meditation of the Day
We spend our whole lives searching for all the things we think we want... never really knowing what we have. -The Ataris

P.S. - I completed the second square foot garden plot... wohoooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment