Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sammy Sighs

Hey, hi there again. I just wanted to update you about my poor pitiful life. First of all, Sophie is moving to Wyoming in a week. So, she's living here with us (so is Tina) for one week until the move since they loaded up their whole house already, including all of Sophies toys and even her bed and crate. Poor Sophie must have thought something crazy was going on!

Anyway, Silly Sissy is just in heaven having Miss Sophie here because they are the bestest friends ever. I told Sissy last night I was going to name her Snoopy Sissy because she keeps going in their "room" and snooping around. Silly Sneaky Snoopy Sissy. That's her.

Last night Sophie and Tina went to bed and Sissy sat at the door crying... Sniffly Sissy.

Then, Dad told Sophie that she didn't need to move, she could just stay and live here wih us. Um....HEELLLLOOOO......
EXCUSE me, no one asked my opinon and all I need is another silly girl around here. I have a hard enough time as it is. Not really, I do love Sophie, but I pretend not to. But, I also know she will be moving, no chance of me having to live with two girls anyway.

Today Mom and Tina took all of us out for a walk. I pretended to not want to go, but it was fun, and I showed those silly girls how it should be done. I walked real nice while they did their jumping bean walk and rabbit jumps. I did get in a bit of trouble for barking at two kids. I dont' think I should get in trouble because I was just protecting everyone! Geez.

But, anyway, I just wanted to tell you all my thoughts. Have a good day!

Love, Solemn Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment