Saturday, March 21, 2009

Jay Leno and the President

Did any of you watch President Obama on Jay Leno on Thursday night? We did. And, I just loved it. He was personable, witty and interesting.

I felt that his comment about bowling being like the special olympics was not made to disparage anyone. I think he was poking fun at himself. I know that it has been taken as a serious blunder, but come on, how many of us have said things like that, or worse? I have. And believe me, have had my foot in my mouth more times that I'd like to count.

At any rate, I felt the show to be positive and a connection to us, the people. And, guess what, he's human too! Let's give it a chance here!

I really enjoyed watching it and for some reason, I just felt proud. I could see that Jay Leno was really proud and excited to have the President on his show, too. It was just awesome for me. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment