Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Talk of the Time: Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey's Relationship


Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey's relationship has certainly been the topic of tabloids at times. But the musician (Nick Lachey) for the most part- has had a break from media scrutiny since Lachey's much-publicized marriage to Jessica Simpson. Nick Lachey admits it's been a welcomed difference. Lachey tells in his guest spot on One Tree Hill, "It's been a nice change to be a little more private and to have a little more privacy. I realize that the tables can turn very quickly, so I just keep working hard,"


He also says "You learn early on in this business that public intrigue is a big part of it. There are certain aspects of your life that are going to be more looked at and scrutinized than they were before. It comes with the territory. I've just learned to live my life as best I can and not worry too much about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment