Saturday, March 21, 2009

One of the song in kelly's newest album " All I Ever Wanted"

One of the song in kelly's newest album " All I Ever Wanted" .This is the original version by Aranda from their album "Aranda" that was released 4/22/2008. Tear up the photographs But yesterday w...



All I ever wanted all I ever wanted was a simple way to get over you, all I ever wanted all I ever wanted was an in-between to escape this desperate scene, where every law reveals the truth, baby cause I all ever wanted, all I ever wanted was you
I'd rather walk alone
Don't wanna chase you around
Every day every day every minute I thought a thousand times
For I let you drag me down
Every day every day hey hey
Your new beginning was a perfect ending
But I keep feeling we've already been here before
It's time you let me know let me know just let go

No comments:

Post a Comment