Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday Smursday

It's Thursday. I have nothing.

I got a new desk at work yesterday..yippee! I was pretty excited. This picture doesn't really give it justice, but it works so much better for the two computers and my tasks. I love it!

The gang from my old office came over and gave me a "desk warming party" yesterday. They brought drinks (sodas and frappucinos and teas), snacks and fun. It was so great having them here, I miss them
SO MUCH! THANK YOU GANG!!!

Here is my horoscope today:
You should be happy to help out if anyone could use a helping hand today. But with everything you might find yourself having to deal with, just try to remember to stick to a healthy diet and exercise routine or you might find yourself starting to feel a little worn out. You could be open to making some really positive changes in these areas.

I am glad it isn't about money today. Every day it seems to be a gloomy money message!

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment