Friday, March 27, 2009

If You See Kim Kardashian Cellulite: Kim Doesn't Care


Kim Kardashian shares double cover duty on the new issue of Complex along with pasty robot man Kanye West. However, when the mag went to put the images of Kim Kardashian up on their website, they first released an un-Photoshopped version only to replace it later with a retouched version.


Of course, the side-by-side comparison began making the rounds on the Internet—like no one has ever heard that magazines airbrush celebrities before. But we live in 2009, so even the famous people can blog to remind us. Here's what Kim Kardashian has to say? Kim Kardashian said
"So what: I have a little cellulite. What curvy girl doesn't!? How many people do you think are photoshopped? It happens all the time!"

Kim Kardashian also continues...
"I'm proud of my body and my curves and this picture coming out is probably helpful for everyone to see that just because I am on the cover of a magazine doesn't mean I'm perfect."

Kim Kardashian makes sure to note that Kim Kardashian no longer requires fancy retouching. "At the same time as this Complex shoot, I was gearing up for my fitness DVD and you should see my thighs now!!! Kim Kardashian laughed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment