Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sammy Sighs

Hey, wow! I think its' spring.

Mom finally gave in and got out my volleyball. I love, love, love my ball! It was nice and warm out this weekend. Today (Sunday) was more windy than yesterday. But, it was still sunny as you can see by my picture.


I play "volley-soccer" with my ball:



I even gave in and let Sissy play some, because she misses playing with Sophie so much:



It was really fun, but Mom ended up putting the ball away because we were getting so tired and didn't want to quit playing.

Then, she made us take a dumb bath. But, anyway, I didn't care, because I had ever so much fun today. Then she put on my shiny blue tag on my collar that I got from Dr. Colleen the other day. I do feel proud to wear my collar, and really think my new tag is awesome. I just don't like wearing shirts, as you know. Mom has been taking me and Sissy on walks a lot now, too, since the weather has been nice. She made the walk longer, so we get pretty tired by the time we got home.

Here is a couple more "spring" pictures. I told Mom that the garage sure looks ratty and needs painted! Anyway, happy spring...for now...I know there's still some winter yet to be had, but this was great!


I got really thirsty playing ball.

Silly Sunny Sissy

I played with Sissy (Mom can't wait for "green" grass!)

No comments:

Post a Comment