Friday, January 23, 2009

Vanilla Almond Raison Pumpkin spice Fig Flax Peanut butter oats

In my beautiful cracked green bowl haha...Say that 3 times fast. At least I don't have to tell you the ingredients now

Today I created what I call a power smorgesbourg of a bowl of oats:





What made this sooo delicious:

My sisters last almond fig blondie
1 tsp of vanilla extract
Pumpkin Spice soy milk
whole flax seeds
raisins
peanut butta
a little bit of brown sugar
etc..(can't remember?)


Since I am going out to dinner tonight with my family for our annual big delicious dinner @ Renault Winery I figure this bowl of oats will fill me up all day. Does anyone else put 4 cups of water and 1 cup of steel cut oats in the mix? What do you use?

Now that I have my power oats I need to starting powering through these work e-mails


Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment