Thursday, January 29, 2009

Learning

How much information can a person put into their brain? I think mine is full, and I don't want to lose more of the stuff that's already in there~if you get my drift. You know what I mean, when I forget something within two minutes after? Like "why did I come into this room", "where is that item I had in my hand a second ago?" and so on....yikes! Anyway, this week has been full of trainings. I had a webinar session on Tuesday and Wednesday and we have "live people" training today...how do I get all this computer information into little compartments and not mix up what training goes with what? Anyway, that's my exciting news of the day/week.

On another note, I have been faithful with my exercise program. I am proud of myself for sticking to it. I hope it all pays off in the long run.

And, it is warming up...and supposed to be clear up to 50 degrees tomorrow, which makes it about 80 degrees higher than our low earlier this week.

So, this is a rather BORING post....

No comments:

Post a Comment