Friday, January 30, 2009

Marley and Me

Last night was the last night that Marley and Me was showing here. So, I talked my friend, S, into going with me. I had been wanting to go see it so bad. I was not disappointed, it was an awesome movie...great story about how a family evolves and their love for each other and their dog. (And, of course, the dog's love for them.) I definitely will buy this when it comes out on DVD and sit and watch it many times, laughing and crying over and over again. I don't think my lil sis who recently lost her beloved dog should see it for a long, long time, but others of you who love a good tear jerker movie, go see it!

On a funny note, we have five theaters here...unbelievable for our little town (all of them in the same place)...but theater #5 is REALLY small. The movie that has been here the longest is shown there, and I am not sure how many seats are actually in there--next time I am in there, I must count! I know that Brooklyn once said "they don't have theaters like this in Denver"....ha! It is kinda like a movie screen in your house or something! Last night there were only four of us in there! At least it wasn't embarrassing for me and S when we sobbed.!!


No comments:

Post a Comment