Saturday, January 10, 2009

Long haired freaky people need not apply

This morning I woke up and went to an hour pilates class. I really enjoy the core work that it involves and also the need to balance and become aware of your abs the whole time. My muscles feel happy:-)

We're supposed to be getting snow today, I HOPE! I was so craving coffee and eggs afterwards so I made 2 eggs over easy with a piece of rye bread and 2 jimmy dean sausage links, YUM. This'll tide me over till 4.

So you know when weird things happen all at the same time and you feel like it's a sign? I have been getting random calls/messages from my cousin in Colorado and my friend out there wishing I was back there. I also have been missing the mountains and Fort Collins a lot lately. I feel like I have a cure for my longing. I may work out in the mountains over the summer at a ranch that my friend worked at last summer. I would buy a one way ticket out there, bring only things I NEED and be around awesome people while enjoying the outdoors all summer. It may hinder my "real" job leads, but ef it. I am 23, adventuourus and this is the time to be taking detours. When I think I want to do something I do it. This is just a rough planning idea but it's definitely in the making.

Signs signs everywhere are signs...

This song fits my point:

No comments:

Post a Comment