Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Burned the hard way

...learned the hard way that I should do this month of tanning in MODERATION. SOOOOO the level one beds were taken and my sister said I should just go in a level 2. BIG MISTAKE. I can't sleep or lay comfortably because I am so sunburnt. I feel like I am being a baby (I havent' tanned in 2 years), but UGH I AM A LOBSTER. I have definitely learned the hard way not to ever go in the level 2.

Last nights dinner for my best friend's birthday was AMAZING. I had flounder with sweet potato fries and corn nuggets (yeah a lot of badness), and we got salads and dessert with it (c'mon my best friend only has one birthday a year, lol) I had a Samuel Adams draft (yeah I am a burley man), and then we all went to TRIVIA. It was $fun to answer the questions with all my friends. We actually won 3rd place which is big considering we play against hardcore trivia fans.

I had 4 drinks and passed right out when I got home. Today my friend Nicole and I went to the mall to get some sweet outfits for her birthday in AC next weekend. I picked up a hot little purple number (I love calling dresses numbers). We did the 6.95 Olive Garden soup/salad combo, YUM. THEN DUN DUN DUN......

The tanning bake occured.

Came home. Aloe. Watched Biggest Loser. Cried. Aloe. Watched "What Would You Do" (google it). Laughed. And now I will take full responsibility for my tanning decision.

Spinning tomorrow morning!
What have we learned today?
DON'T EVER GO TANNING if you haven't in 2 years....
But trust me on the sunscreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment