Friday, January 9, 2009

Short recap

Been lazy with the blogging. Give me a week of crazy working and I'll give you 0 entries hahaha.

Today my contributions to my healthy lifestyle included:

30 mins of elliptical
10 mins of abs
arms/leg machines for 20
20 mins of stairmaster intervals
10 mins uphill walk on treadmill

Phew

Went out to breakfast today. Got 2 eggs over easy, potatoes and wheat toast
2 granola bars
eggroll lean cuisine (I am not a big fan of these but this one was delicious)



Tonight I am planning on having a couple drinks with my friends. AND I fit into this dusty pair of black pants today that were too tight at my waist before, so I must be doing something semi-right.

Yeah my life is pretty blah de blah right now, except for the fact that I am still in recovery mode from New Orleans (not from drinking but from actually working down there), yesss I know it's been a week but I have only missed the gym 2 times since i've been home, boooya.

Hope everyone's staying warm and not letting the dreary January months bring you down.

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION: EAT MORE VEGGIES AND FRUIT

No comments:

Post a Comment