Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Peanut butter Cliff Bars Recalled

Attention anyone who has any type of Cliff bar with peanut butter. Went to Target after spinning and grabbed a chocolate peanut butter crunch Cliff bar. When I went to buy it the screen said "RECALL DO NOT SELL THIS ITEM". If you have any type of bar with peanut butter in it I wouldn't risk it. Just throwing out a little disclaimer!

Spinning was so great today. I find when the lyrics/songs are ones I love I pedal faster and my teacher plays anything from Pearl Jam to Paul Simon to Outkast. It was about 8 degrees outside this morning and I stayed in my bed debating getting up for 20 minutes. I thought about how I'd feel afterward. It's good motivation to picture the way you'll feel if you work out or not.

Target was EMPTY this morning which was weird because I've never seen it empty. I picked up one of those comfy boyfriend tees for $6 and Archer Farms Sweet & Hot Trails Mix. It's pretty good but I wish it was more spicy. I am a spice freak.

Today I'll be working on some Excel lists for work and maybe going to Zumba later.

For your enjoyment, here is a song I am kinda of obsessed with right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment