Sunday, January 18, 2009

Quality Time

Happy Sunday morning. It's still chilly down in South Jersey... How annoying is this coldness? Friday I went food shopping with Dana, then my boss called me and I had to meet up with him, THEN I went over my friend Daryl's house and spent some quality time with her.

Yesterday was another QT day with my friend Kim. We went out to breakfast (if you haven't caught on we do this once a week) then browsed some random stores. I then created my Grandma's 80th Birthday Video of my family and cousins. Here is my Grandma at my age. I could tell she was sassy:



So by the time it was 8:30 at night I had only eaten a chicken sandwich all day and snacked on one of my sisters fig muffins. My mom and I watched Vantage Point too.

I know this is bad but I always feel like when I don't go to the gym the devilish gym nazi zaps into my head and makes me feel lazy/guilty. Yeah he's good sometimes but not when I'm with my family or friends. I shouldn't allow myself too feel guilty but I feel like taking 1 or 2 days off a week when I workout at least an hour and a half every other day is a fine pace for me right now.

Today is the EAGLES game (I'm not a crazed fan but all my friends are) then all my girlfriends and I are visiting my friend up North. It's been a while since we've all been together. Whoohoo!

Have a great Sunday and spend some quality time with the ones you love:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Angela @ Oh She Glows is throwing down another sweet contest for Honest Foods & Neal Brothers products! Head on over to Oh She Glows to enter:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment