Sunday, January 25, 2009

Road Trip

Good Sunday morning!

My friend, S, and I attended a conference in Kearney on Friday. We left, as Sammy posted, on Thursday. The conference was awesome, and we had so much fun traveling together. It's nice to have a friend that works with you! We learned a lot at the conference, and talked a lot on the long drive! Of course, we got weather. Last time we traveled (to Grand Island)
, you may remember we also got bad weather! (You can read about it by clicking on the red text.). Anyway, we debated, stay or go, but we came on home, and the roads were not that bad. And, I didn't have so many issues at the gas station this time either! :-)

During the week, we had spring like temperatures, near and around 60 degrees. This was my view this morning:

(hubby clearing up the snow)

(back yard-view 1)


(back yard-view2)


Gosh darn, where are my grandkids? I want to go sledding!


No comments:

Post a Comment