Monday, December 29, 2008

Sammy Sighs


Merry After Christmas! It's me, Sammy.

I don't know about you humans, but we dogs are glad the holidays are over. It's a little bit too much commotion for us doggies. But, we did get to enjoy crumbs and snacks and lots of attention.


Howie the dog came for a few days. Here he is, I think he's all grown up now. Not too long ago he was just a baby. Look how he forgets to fix his ear. Silly Howie. He's Chloes dog and lives in North Platte.

When I got tired of the holiday business, I just went into my favorite place (the closet) and hid. I could even bark from there if a stranger came to our house.

Silly Sissy got really tired, I don't think she understood all the craziness of the holidays. Mom was busy doing things and Sissy just didn't think she was getting enough attention or something. Look how pathetic she looks here while mom was singing Christmas carols with other humans. I think she is just a big baby.

Love, Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment