Saturday, December 20, 2008

One to many celebratory drinks

You would think that I was cramming New Years & Christmas festivities into one night on Thursday with the celebrating we all did.

Me and my friends at Amanda's Hibachi Birthday (I'm second from the left)

Rice heart!!!!
I got a spicy tuna roll with seaweed salad, no hibachi for me.
It was such a fun night though and Amanda had a great birthday. We went out after and AFTER the after where I learned why it is not wise to drink rum and cokes at 3am. All in all it was worth the HEFTY HANGOVER the next day which involved some not so pleasant nausea in the morning. I slept till 2 and ended up having to get a new cellphone because it mysteriously disappeared that night.

Tonight and tomorrow I'll be celebrating Christmas at my Aunt's with my Mom's whole side of the family. My aunt, uncle and 2 cousins from FL will be up too! The 21 year olds are planning on going out tonight and in comparison to the last time we went out with our cousins it should be so much fun!

As you can tell from reading, I bypassed the gym yesterday and won't even be able to go again till Tuesday. Monday is my work training for the Sugar Bowl, so I'll be pretty busy!

I wish you all a great Holiday week and safe travels! Enjoy one another's company

~Erin~

No comments:

Post a Comment