Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Made Something Yummy

I don't enjoy cooking and I'm horrible at grocery shopping. The two sort of go hand in hand.
But I've found when I do cook... it's really yummy.

Last night I was bored of eating frozen Lean Cuisine's... so I stared at the guts of my fridge for a while. Hmmm yellow squash. If I don't eat it today or tomorrow it's bound to go bad. Ah hah... yellow potatoes too.
I chopped them up and put them in the steamer 'til they were nice and soft - then tossed them into a bowl and drizzled basalmic vinegar and grapeseed oil over everything.

Can I say... DeLish!

In other news... did you know that Tootsie Pops have a new flavor? Pomegranate. Serious yum. And that's really important because I only eat red Tootsie Pops - and now there is another red flavor.
Wow. Everything's going my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment