Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday Cheer!

Lack of writing has been due to a pretty fun 2 days!

Yesterday morning I went to spinning then went food shopping and my sister made these delicious gingerbread/sugar cookies! She individually decorated each and I had to have 2:


Dana diligently working!!!





YUMMM!

And THEN to make my life even MORE delicious my boss sent me this gift basket!:

Wine Country Baskets are beautiful! It came with teas, cookies, peanut brittle, candy a beautiful plate, cheese and crackers! Tis' the season to indulge!

I went and saw Changeling with my Mom today after a nice lunch at a local cafe' with her and my sister. I got a broccoli quiche & a salad with their award winning crab chowder! For the record, Changeling was AMAZING! I feel like with the economic crisis and the negativity going on in the country these day, people want to goto the theaters to see something lighthearted, and Changeling is definitely not that. It makes you think, leaves you on the edge of your seat and is magnificently portrayed by Angelina Jolie. AND it's a true story which I love. So go see it if you want more than a feel-good movie. I think I have enough sweet to make me feel good till next year.

My sister ALSO gave me an early Christmas present of the Top Chef computer game which I've been playing. It's sooo addicting sooo I gotta go play!

Hope you all are allowing for the little indulgences and not letting the season stress you out too much:)

Talk to ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment