Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Rain, Cous Cous & Sweet Potatoes

Today was a "rest" day as I call it for the gym. Since starting to work out again a week ago my body has been like, "woah, what's going on here?"I figure I can't push too hard right away being that my muscles are screaming inside. Tomorrow morning is class time and cardio. I've been working out every other day for about an hour and a half to 2. I had to do some Christmas shopping anyway so I spent all afternoon at the mall.

5:30 rolled around and I realized I had only eaten a peanut butter crunch bar at 2. So my sister and I made a dinner of
  • Cous Cous - Basil & Garlic - I had one cup
  • Sweet Potatoes w/ a homemade maple syrup dip (I had about a half a cup)
  • 1 small slice of Cecil Pizza with Peppers on top
I feel that I was so excited beginning the blog this morning I forgot to eat breakfast! Coffee was it. See, this blog will help remind me to space out my meals from now on.

It's nasty outside tonight so instead of going with my friend to Atlantic City (she has a room down there with some friends) I'm gong to curl up and watch Top Chef, my favorite show.


“If you have tried to do something and failed, you are vastly better off than if you had tried to do nothing and succeeded.”

Song I love today: Warwick Avenue - Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment