Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pilates Power Circle

Happy Saturday!

It's absolutely gorgeous out here today. A little chilly. I went to Pilates Mat for an hour and the teacher taught us how to use the Pilates Ring (circle). I must say my abs have never felt so strong. The older ladies in the class were grunting up a storm (I was too at some parts). It's funny how when you start going to varied classes you learn what style teaching you like. The pilates circle ignites your abs the whole time so you are forced to use your core for everything! I loved the class and left feeling very strong and centered.

I headed up to meet my two girlfriends for breakfast and had an egg sandwich with a small portion of hash browns. It was nice catching up with my one friend I haven't seen in a while!

Today I'm planning on getting allllll my laundry done (nothing exciting at all), and vegging. My back muscles are soooo sore.

My mood shifted last night after going out with my one friend to Fridays for a drink. I think I just needed like-minded company and a few laughs to cheer up.

New Moon is totally going crazy right now so I'll probably finish it by Monday. Whoohooo! I NEED to start reading my library books.

Fitness wise I'm starting to feel stronger and more flexible thanks to pilates and spinning. I am so glad to have the ability to go to the gym everyday!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment