Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Weekend Memories

We sure enjoyed our visit with our folks this weekend! We don't get to go do that nearly often enough. We spent the day Saturday with my folks in Guernsey. We got there mid morning. It was rainy there, just like at home! We called my sis, and we all went out for lunch. It was yummy, and we had a nice visit there too. The place we ate at is a place I worked at in high school...with many changes and renovations since then! We enjoyed just visiting at my parent's home all afternoon, and my mom made some of my hubby's favorite foods for supper...fried chicken and cherry pie! My sister came over for supper, too, and we all visited a while, which was really great..I enjoyed it all so much! Then, as I posted, we watched that movie (Disturbia) ...yikes!~ Sunday morning, I went to church with my mom...you probably remember how much I love my "hometown church", right? And, I did enjoy being there again. John had headed up to Hartville to visit his mom, and I went up after church. During the course of the day, we got to see and visit with three of his brothers and some of their kids, too. It was so nice. Of course, got more good food up there, pork chili, fresh tortillas, etc., and later, caldo (a soup). We had such a nice visit with everyone. Click on the slideshow below (click on lower left corner to view captions) for a small slideshow of memories of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment