Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ta-Da...the Glasses

Ok, so you remember the glasses saga in the previous posts? (Glasses post 1 and Glasses post 2) Well, here are the ones I got:


I don't take good pictures, and especially don't take good self-portraits. But, I wanted to update you on my choice.

Then, when I was there, I tried on these "pc peepers" which would solve my computer vision problem. They were 34.00 there, and already I found a pair for 16.99 online, so I will look for the best buy and get some. I know they work well since I tried them there with their computer. So, that is my new mission....


This is the description:

PC Peekers Computer Glasses

Designed by eye care professionals, these patented computer glasses assist bifocal, tri-focal and progressive lens wearers. No more bobbing your head up and down to find a perfectly focused view. Rest PC Peekers behind your prescription lenses to provide the corrective lens power for a clearer and wider field of vision. Made of polycarbonate, scratch-resistant plastic with UV protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment