Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Best Friend

Take One.Take Two

My best friend Kim and I. My necklace was purchased today at a small shop on L.B.I. I absolutely love it.

Now to more meaningful and important topics. I wanted to express how necessary it is in life to have a best friend that understands you, listens, laughs with you and makes life easier. My friend Kim and I have known each other since 4th grade and her, me and our other best friend Bridget (who just got back from Kuwait) have been inseparable since. I didn't realize until I moved 4,000 miles away, how much I thrive on time with my friends. They are a mirror of yourself, and shed light on the trials of life. What I would've given to have them with me when I was so sad and alone out west. It's like having a therapist with you at all times, who also goes out with you and tells you that the shirt your trying on is hideous. They are the ones who when your family is being, well, your family, that you can call up and they know exactly what to say and where to take you. Your thoughts, questions, worries and fears can be washed away with the wisdom from them. I am blessed to have Kim and my other friends in my life, because they have always been there, even when I was 4,000 miles away:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment