Saturday, November 7, 2009

Todays Thankful...and Super Saturday!


This thankful stuff doesn't take much thinking so far, as I find I have so much to be thankful for!! Today without question, I am thankful for my mother in law. Last night, she was taken to the ER and had to be admitted to the hospital. It sounds now as if it were a "small" heart attack, but they are not sure yet. How scary! We'll hear more later today. My mother in law is wonderful, and loves me and treats me like one of her own. I am lucky. I hope we hear good news later from the doctors. I love her dearly!!

It looks to be a beautiful day. I have my cleaning done, and no real big plans. I could go out and clean up some leaves...but we'll see! I do think it would be a good day for a walk to the dog park! I'll have to discuss this with Sammy.

Have a wonderful day! Remember to tell your loved ones how much they mean to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment