Friday, November 6, 2009

Today's Thankful...and TGIF!

Although I am thankful for all my sisters, and love them all dearly, I am especially thankful today for the fact that recently I have felt that one of my sisters and I have grown closer. We seem to understand each other much more, and seem more accepting. It's a great feeling, and I am lovin' it!

I am glad it is Friday! How about you? It sounds like a nice weekend, so I'm hoping for some fun time at the dog park. No big plans on the agenda, just the usual. And, hey, that's ok with me! Have a GREAT weekend!

I think I may need to stay in my own little corner today??

My Horoscope:
Friday, November 6
You might not be capable of being quite as effective as you think you might be right now. So just be careful that you don't try to do too much. You might be able to accomplish a lot more on your own than by working with others today. So don't hesitate to spend a little time alone before the day is through

No comments:

Post a Comment