Thursday, November 12, 2009

Today's Thankful...and Thursday Smursday

I am thankful for my daughter Crystal. She is challenging, because she has many challenges; she is loyal and loving. I have been "inside her wall" and have seen her vulnerability and her broken heart. I have seen her wonderful, loving heart. I love you, Crystal.

Anyone following the CSI trilogy this week? It is pretty good. I am a CSI fan, though. Oooh, and I also watch Criminal Minds. It was something last night! I sound like a TV freak, huh? Exercise class was good last night and I wish it wasn't just three nights a week. I didn't have anyone with blinker issues around me on the way to work today. I wish I had won Ree's cookbook in the contest at Another Chance Ranch! Random thoughts for the day....

No comments:

Post a Comment