Thursday, November 19, 2009

Today's Thankful...and Thursday Smursday

Wow, time is going fast...only one more week until Thanksgiving! I am thankful today for smells. You know, I said already I was thankful for the smell of rain, but I am thankful for so many smells. The smell of mountain air. I wish I could bottle it up and open it just to get that feeling you get when you are in the mountains. How about the smell of popcorn at the movie theater? The smell of coffee? The smell of mom's house. The smell of safeguard soap (it reminds me of my grandma). The smell of ORIGINAL Herbal Essence shampoo in the 70's? The smell of a certain perfume that reminds me of Aunt Veva. The smell of a puppy's breath? The smell of a baby? There are smells that change your mood, smells that bring back a strong memory, smells that make you tired or energetic. What is your favorite smell, and why?

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment