Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Todays Thankful....and more...

I want to share today about my son. I am thankful for my son. He is so generous in spirit. He has so many talents, is a hard worker, a good dad and is such a loving person. He has been through some tough times, but I know he will continue to shine. He needs to allow himself to do that. In thinking of him, it fills my heart..I miss him and I love him!


It looks to be another great day as for weather! I had an early morning meeting and so started my day off a bit earlier than normal. I had hoped to get up earlier and exercise, but, whoops, slept clear till the alarm. I have to get back into the habit of morning exercise. It is getting dark so early, it is hard to walk at nights. At least I still have my little exercise class three days a week.

I have not had any great blogging revelations lately. Biggest Loser on tonight. I am fearing who will get sent home this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment