Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weekends Go Too Fast!

I can't believe it is already Sunday night. Where does the time go? I seem to keep busy all weekend. Friday night we ate at a good Mexican restaurant here with friends, then came home and just relaxed....I fell asleep on the couch! Saturday was the usual-- clean house, laundry, workout, etc. Tina and I attended another basketball game in the afternoon, which we did enjoy, and then went to church. After supper, it was already into the evening. Then today, back at it--washing bedding, get groceries, etc. I made rice krispie treats for Tina (and the rest of us...ha!) I also made fajitas for supper and some friends and Tina ate with us. Tina helped me make homemade tortillas...yum. Now, dishes are done, and time to relax after I do a few more things. I still will do my nordic track yet today and the dogs should get their bath, but we'll see.....I may just crash and watch tv. With the melting snow, they just get muddy, so maybe I'll wait a day or two this week. Wow, not too exciting, huh? But, I'm happy with the weekend....just wish it were longer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment