Wednesday, February 25, 2009

About the Trip--#2

When we were getting ready for our trip to Arnold, the nice guy that went with us kept asking me if they had a workout room. This is mainly due to the fact I give him a bad time about how "buff" I am getting (not!) from my new exercise routine. In addition, he walks several miles a day himself.

So, we checked out the motel website (we didn't stay in Arnold, we stayed in Broken Bow...bigger than Arnold by far, but not big in any sense otherwise).

Yes, it had a workout room. He laughed that it was probably a manual treadmill. I said, no I bet it was a jump rope. It turned out to be a nice room, with two pieces of equipment...a treadmill (not manual) and an eliptical machine. No TV or any extras. The room was mostly empty. The photo to the right is not the actual room....

The funny thing about the room was that in the middle of the wall was a shower. An open shower. No door. No glass. No curtain. Not even a small washcloth to hide behind.Just a shower in the middle of the wall. Straight across from the shower was the outdoor wall...full of floor to ceiling windows!!!

Hmmm....what's up with that? I still can't believe it. And, I'm not lying!

No comments:

Post a Comment