Friday, February 6, 2009

Not much to say...

Gee, it seems like I haven't posted much this week. Some weeks, I think of a lot to write about, and then I write several posts all at once and just set them to post at various times during the week. Other times, like this week, I seem to not have anything at all come to mind.

Anyone out there watch Biggest Loser? I don't know why, but I am addicted to watching it. I was glad that Joelle finally got booted off, although her partner didn't deserve it...and wow, Joelle was just a .... well, not nice. I don't think I would want to be her partner. And, she stayed mean to her partner later on as well, gosh sakes! I don't like mean people.

As for my own biggest loser contest, I have been faithful with my exercising, pretty good about food (not quite as good as the exercise part), and am losing slowly. I would like to see a big jump in the scale, instead of small increments, but at least it's been a consistent loss. I just wish it were more! You know how they always say "you didn't gain it overnight", so you won't lose it overnight? Well, I think I did. I woke up one morning, and there it was. Honest. Maybe I could use a personal trainer like Bob. (Or maybe one who looks like my favorite HGTV host, David Bromstad? It looks like he works out, don't you think? I think it does.)

I am not sure what my weekend will hold for me, but I am sure some cleaning and laundry will be in store for me. I hope you have a great weekend! I'll be trying to think up some interesting thoughts to post about.....

No comments:

Post a Comment