Friday, February 13, 2009

13

Today is Friday the 13th.
Today in yoga there was 13 people in the class
Am I sensing a bad omen?

Lol.

Today woke up went to a yoga class at the gym. It was verrrrry basic. We only did like 3 sun salutation, but nonetheless it was refreshing and stretched me out. Afterwards, I wanted to see how fast I could run a mile and feel like I could have pushed myself a little more. I won't reveal my time because I feel like it's not that good, lol. I can't tell this blog EVERYTHING.

So I've had a revelation recently. I think it was while I was listening to Van Morrision, but, I have been job hunting for a full-time position forever, and I'm sick of it. I've recently broadened my horizons to start looking in New England and I may get called in for an interview in the next couple weeks. I feel like I subconsciously have not been looking for jobs in NJ to move away again. I'm just in a confused place right now. I love being close to my family so if I moved to NY state, I would only be 4 hours away... Ugh so much to weigh. I'm not a list person so I don't know how to weigh these options. I swear nothing in NJ is appealing to me right now besides the people. Anyways, that was a mental health rant....

I also have not been tending to my workouts and I am pissed about it. I don't know what the H has gotten into me. I need to get back on track....

So today in both the calendar world and in my own world I feel unsettled, cautious & weary, or just "off".

I need answers....and I need them now.

Happy 13th everyone. The second most unavoidable day in February for me......

No comments:

Post a Comment