Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Funday Sunday

On Sunday, our bike group all gathered up at "R" 's house in Crawford. He had invited us all up for a fish fry. Upon arrival, we had some delicious snacks. There were fresh veggies and dips (I brought some as well), cinnamon popcorn..yum, smoked turkey and crackers and trout spread/dip. I tell you, it was tasty. Then, we went out hiking over at Fort Robinson State Park on and around the buttes. It was quite a workout at times for me, but I loved it! There was some snow/mud on the trail in places, and it was chilly out, but I dressed in layers and stayed plenty warm. We hiked for over two hours, and it was just awesome. We all enjoyed it so much! Afterward, he treated us to a fish fry to die for, with yummy food. Best of all, we loved the time together, had lots of laughs and story telling. It was a great Sunday. You can view the photos in my photo albums in the link on the right side of this page, or view my slide show here.

No comments:

Post a Comment