Friday, February 20, 2009

Deep Breath

I am still here!

The detox ended roughly mid-tuesday because.........I went to Massachusetts for a job interview and well traveling and juicing and smoothie-ing doesn't mix. My friend Sonia and I drove 4 hours to Mass., where I interviewed for an apprentice job. Turns out it is an intense farming management position (if you haven't noticed I've been soul-searching with my job direction) and may be too intense for me to take one right away (March 14th). But Mass. was beautiful, we ate seafood, I drank 3 steel rails and since then I've been back to eating normally.

Tonight is Friday, and I am totally having one of those days where I am thinking way to much and being way to hard on myself. I said I would move home and save money but all I have been doing is looking for my "dream job". I need to be content with working a "non" dream job right now at home, saving money and waiting. I have trouble with this though...so yeah.

I bypassed the gym Tuesday & Wednesday because I was in Mass., went yesterday and did 30 mins elliptical, pilates class and arms.

I also ran a straight 2 miles, which is good for me! No intervals! Whoohooo.

Tomorrow is my friends bachelorette party, and I am attending pilates in the morning.

Breath in and out, and come back to my center........

No comments:

Post a Comment