Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sammy Sighs

Hi...remember me? Mom hasn't hardly let me post in forever and ever. I guess she must have thought she had more things to say this summer than I did. Of course, she got to go places and do things. I had to stay home with Silly Sissy. Crystal would come and house/dog sit while Mom and Dad were away. Silly Sissy would then chew out hair so she'd have a balding spot by the time they came back. I tried to just have a grudge, but I'd be happy to see them and forget about my grudge.

I miss Brooklyn being here. I slept with my little buddy a lot this summer. And, he liked to give us treats a lot. And lots of belly rubs, too. Plus, if we went on walks, he'd walk me on my own leash. Now, Mom puts me and Sissy back on the coupler leash together...again. At least she hasn't made us dress up in any cutesy clothes or anything.

Mom even gave us both baths last night. I was not happy about that, but I was nice about it. Silly Sissy gets all riled up. But, that's just her. Then, today Mom cut some hair around my eyes because we can't go to the groomers for a while yet...

so, it's kinda back to normal around here. This weekend I could tell Mom was feeling kinda lonely.

After our walk today, Mom decided to go out on a bike ride. She had a little mishap and has some scratches, scrapes, bruises, bumps and even 2 chipped teeth! She'll update you on this tomorrow. She is sure a klutz.

Well, I better go run outside and bark...I think someone walked by. Signing off, Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment