Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ode to my neglected blog

My life has been crazy
but I think I'm just lazy
I miss writing to you
There's been a couple dozen times or two
Where I was feeling happy and blue
But did not type to you...
In short my life has been really great
A few shortcomings, like the guy wanted to date...
Fate came and went and the timing wasn't right
Emotions were crazy night after night
I've been in a funny place because a year ago this week
I was trekking home from Colorado; Family and friends I wished to seek
I miss the adventure and the rush of living somewhere new
So job apps. have been going out all over, where I'll go I haven't a clue...
Friends, family, beach and working that's basically my routine
So sorry I've been neglecting; I'm only human; I guess you wouldn't know what I mean.

~Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment