Monday, August 31, 2009

Another Weekend Gone...

Don't you think Mondays come awfully fast? I do. I never have enough weekend. I didn't feel "up to snuff" over the weekend, with a really sore throat and some congestion and cough. I took Nyquil last night, and I am STILL sleepy. Oh, well...I hope I can focus and get some work done. I had a good weekend, all in all, just could have used another day. (Isn't that what I say every week?) It has been birthdays galore...my great niece, my nephew, my sister, brotherinlaw, etc. Then, two anniversaries coming up tomorrow. Busy time for cards, emails, and facebook postings!!? I visited with my next in line sister on Saturday. She's going through some hard times, and I probably was no help, but I can listen. Regardless of the circumstances, we did have a good lunch and visit together. I went to Mass on Saturday night, as I thought maybe I would sleep in on Sunday..HA. Sunday was spent in the usual way, doing this and that, getting groceries, catching up...and I even did some work on the school website. I made shishkabobs and fresh corn from the neighbor, along with apple crisp for supper, and it was tasty. So, that's my weekend in a nutshell. I hope you all had a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment