Monday, August 3, 2009

More Wyoming....

Good morning!

I am writing posts ahead of time and having them post over the next few days, as we will be taking Brooklyn home this weekend :-( It will be so quiet around here! So , anyway....I mentioned that I would write about Register Cliff and the Oregon Trail Ruts. My mom and I took the kiddos out there to see these. Wow, those places have really changed and been upgraded since my childhood. Anyway, it was interesting to them to hear about the Wagon Trains and people that traveled in them, seeing where they had traveled and where many had written on the cliffs. While out and about, we also saw the obstacle course that the Army National Guard uses for training, the river, the walkway, and many other things as well. I enjoyed seeing this all through the kids' eyes and hearing their comments.


We also spent some time in Hartville, of course. John and his brothers helped finish up the chain link fence around his mom's house, and we also did some other chores as well.


We enjoyed spending time with extended family, and especially our parents.

For a complete view of photos from our week, click here: Vacation Photos.

Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment