Sunday, August 23, 2009

100th Post!

This is my 100th post. My blog definitely has had schizophrenia over the past 100 posts. I think it definitely has been something fun to have and has been a good outlet for writing and posting current things I love. I look back and go, "WOW I forgot I love that song, or I forgot that even happened.

The past 2 years have been polar opposites. The only constant over the past 2 years has been basically me. There has been different places, people, emotions, loves, losses......I think I need the next year to be somewhere in the middle.

Colorado was extremely adventurous and tumultuous but exciting. Being home has been comforting, easy but it's too easy. No rent to pay, no struggle.... I miss the struggle.

So.... I have been in the works of finding an internship/job on the east coast; Somewhere a drive away from home, far enough away to be on my own and the opportunity to discover a new part of the country. It excites me. I embrace this change.

As for the update on me and my friend turned into more. We are in a weird place. He wanted to date me, then hesitated due to his lingering feelings for his ex, then wanted me again, then didnt' speak to me for 4 weeks, then I didn't return his call because I was mad, and now, we are basically playing mental games on eachother, wishing we could figure out what the hell we are doing. Phew. I typed more than I anticipated. It is what it is, and the timing is off... or something.

So next 100 posts or to the next year, my message is this. Would you meet in the middle somewhere between this year and last and I think I'll be alright....

Will you meet me in the middle, will you meet me in the air?
Will you love me just a little, just enough to show you care?
Well I tried to fake it, I dont mind sayin, I just cant make it



No comments:

Post a Comment